2018 A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR A FRESH START!
A CLEAN SLATE FOR 2018.
2018 is not going to be a good start to the year unfortunately, But I want to try & Make the best I can out of the year. Fresh start & all that. I always say it but I never stick to it, I will this time (hopefully).
Last year we had many good times & Many bad. It’s life it will never run smoothly. I’m not perfect, My life’s not perfect & I am certainly not going to act like it is because it is not, Very far from it.
If 2017 taught me anything it taught me to love those who love you. Family is not always family, It’s just a title after all & Time is precious, very precious. Spend wisely & On those who you love.
I have made a few goals I want to achieve this year.
- Keep up with my blog
- Loose weight
- Make more time for myself
- Get back to being the old Zoe
- Stop being so angry at the world
- Make amends where possible
- Focus on getting my mental health better
- Forgive & Forget with what can be forgiven
- Work out exactly what I want to do with my life.
1st step is to clear all the clutter, Sort through all the cupboards, Food cupboards & Organise my life. I seem to work better with lists.
Off I go or it wont happen.